Friday, 29 January 2021
  4 Replies
  264 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
It was really nice to be able to process this planetary nebula. I am really beginning to enjoy pier 1. I used 48 subs, 12 subs in RGB and Ha. They were all at an exposure of 10 minutes - totalling 8 hours imaging time. Have a good night all you, Simon...

Image30b.png

3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Wow thats superb Simon....I know its small in the frame but the  detail and colour is there....

Peter Shah - Collimation & Telescope servicing.
Visit my personal imaging website at astropix.co.uk
For Image Processing Tutorials

We can supply your new high quality Newtonian or Dall Kirkham Astrograph

Peter Shah
Roboscopes Observatory Controller

3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I love planetary nebs, I will be pleased when I can get a scope with 4000mm + in focal length so we can do more of these little wonders, I have always had a penchant for this type of deep sky object

Well done Simon

Please ignore my dylexia wherever possible, just be thankful I can control my Tourettes ;)

Things to do, so little time!

Steve
Roboscopes Tea Boy

3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[size=150]Thanks Peter it means a great deal to me for you to say that. By the way, did you get my information about pier 2 the other day? I hope to have a look at it myself [/size]again[size=150], later. Enjoy the day - and the weather![/size]
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[size=150]Funny you should say that Steve, but only the other week when I was imaging a planetary myself, here at home, I realised how much I like them too, as I had not really bothered with them before because of their size! Yes, a 400000000000mm scope would be good! Thanks so much anyway... Have a good day. Simon   :  )[/size]
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response

Follow Us

Newsletter

Proud to use

• FLI

• 656 Imaging

• 10 Micron

• Planewave

• ZWO

Company Details:

Roboscopes

802 Kingsbury Road