Friday, 19 March 2021
  3 Replies
  1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I am grateful for the generous offer of using this data, as this is my first image on the forum for a while. Often I just get too busy with work, or with my own home data from my personal gear - not to mention having the mental head space to manage the influx. Anyway, I hope to have done justice to the data. Pier 13 uses the brilliant Orion Optics AG14 F3.8 Imaging Newtonian with Wynne corrector,  and a FLI ML-16803 CCD on a 10 Micron GM2000 mount. A super set up! This comprises of 12 Has, 18 OIIIs and 16 SIIs, all at 10 minutes per sub. This equates to an imaging time of 7 hours and 40 minutes.

Thanks everyone.

Simon

Elephant trunk SHO Pier 13.png  

Votes
Undo
Hi Simon,

Was making a booking when this turned up. Really nice and subtle with your trademark nebulous touch. There are many more in-your-face contrasty (sic) versions, something I always fall into the trap of doing with images. Mind you that approach is a good way of hiding things you'd rather not be there. :)

Just removed a faux pas, didn't read Simons' post correctly. :)

As I said, very nice Simon. If I could find a way to remove noise satisfactorily, then I'd be able to tone things down a bit!

Hope all's well, enjoy the weekend,

Best wishes,

Ray

Ray
Roboscopes Guinea Pig

3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Nice image Simon, come on start putting them in the new gallery section young man :)

Steve

Please ignore my dylexia wherever possible, just be thankful I can control my Tourettes ;)

Things to do, so little time!

Steve
Roboscopes Tea Boy

3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Ray thank you so much for your kind and supportive words as always. I am pleased that you like my style. I'm not sure that is a deliberate thing on my part it is just how I end up doing things and I'm not sure how I would make things more bold particularly anyway. I do hope you are well and that things are going swimmingly for you and in your life. I trust we will keep in touch a bit. Take care now. Simon
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response

Follow Us

Newsletter

Proud to use

• FLI

• 656 Imaging

• 10 Micron

• Planewave

• ZWO

Company Details:

Roboscopes

802 Kingsbury Road