Sunday, 23 August 2020
  2 Replies
  266 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Morning everyone, I thought I would have a go at these two objects from Pier 7, both in a standard palette. I do hope you will have a good day.

Simon

Pier 7 is a William Optics FLT132 F5.6 APO, with a QSI 660-WSG Mono CCD camera, all on a Paramount MX mount. I was able to use from the data provided, 33 Has, 25 OIIIs and 21 SIIs for NGC 6604  all at 5 minutes long each - a number were out of focus so sadly they could not be used. The integration time was 6 hours 35minutes.

For IC 1871 I used 9 Has, 8 OIIIs and 8 SIIs each at 15 minutes long exposure time, from the data provided, an integration time of 6 hours and 15 minutes.

Thanks everyone...

NGC6604 finalised.png

IC 1871 try.png  

3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Very nice there! :)

very coulorful!

Phil McCauley
Roboscopes Website Admin

Votes
Undo
Simon, 

Really love that rendering of ngc6604, nice pastel colours. Unfortunately for me that target is a bit of a sore point at the moment as I'm failing to understand what is going on in the frames I have. In mine if it ever comes to anything ngc6604 will be merely a pimple in a much wider field of view. It's nice to see it more close up, definitely does it more justice. 
Regarding ic1841, very unique and interesting, but I'm not convinced that it is actually that target. Couldn't reconcile it to a couple of images I looked up. I believe this is taken at one side of the nebula, I think east, but I get confused at times with orientation. Nonetheless a nice image and something that rarely gets imaged, so nice for that reason as well. 

Need a break, don't go posting any more just yet. 

Best regards, 

Ray

Ray
Roboscopes Guinea Pig

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response

Follow Us

Newsletter

Proud to use

• FLI

• 656 Imaging

• 10 Micron

• Planewave

• ZWO

Company Details:

Roboscopes

802 Kingsbury Road