Monday, 28 September 2020
  1 Replies
  284 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Having managed to squeeze some time out between things, I have processed this enigmatic object. It is an amazingly beautiful thing to have in the night sky. I used 14 blues, 12 greens and 12 reds for this, each at 15 minutes long. This is an integration time of 9 hours and 30 minutes using a 12.5 inch F/9 Ritchey Chretien telescope from RCOS.

Thanks everyone.
Simon

LBN 438 finished.png  
Votes
Undo
Hi Simon, 

Nice to see all these images you are showing us. At the moment you appear to be almost the only one doing so, so thank you. Along with others I'm sure, my excuse is being quite busy with other things, but I'm still finding that I need a lot of time to process my data, so what time I have doesn't get much done. :) 

That saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks is not entirely accurate, they (me) can be taught, but they need to be re-taught every few days for a while afterwards. :) 

There are lots of intriguing creature like things in there and it has me wondering why they don't all just end up as regular shapes. Might be a boring scene if they were I guess. 

Hope all is well at home and thanks again for sharing these great photos. 

Best wishes, 

Ray 

Ray
Roboscopes Guinea Pig

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response

Follow Us

Newsletter

Proud to use

• FLI

• 656 Imaging

• 10 Micron

• Planewave

• ZWO

Company Details:

Roboscopes

802 Kingsbury Road